Perhaps you’ve been thinking about adding a new in ground pool to your backyard and wondering if it’s worth the investment. The answer is a resounding yes, not just for the financial aspect but for the family involvement and bonding that comes with it, too. Here are our top ten reasons why a new, in ground pool makes perfect sense for your whole family.
- Get out of the house – Having a new pool outside is a great reason to stop staying inside all the time. Video games or watching TV is no real match for the fun to be had while playing in your pool.
- Entertainment for all – From the kids’ having their friends over for swim parties to mom and dad doing the same, there’s fun to be had by everyone. In ground pools work like a magnet, too, for family or social gatherings.
- Relax the day away – Finished with the weekend chores? Your pool awaits. And everyone in the family can enjoy a little time in the shade after a leisurely swim. Of course, if you want to do nothing at all other than relax by the pool, that’s always an option.
- Get your exercise in – Swimming is a great activity that works out your entire body. Make it a regular part of your exercise regime and you’ll soon be looking at a slimmer, more physically fit version of yourself!
- Game on! – Whether it’s Marco Polo, pool volleyball or diving to collect pennies off the bottom of your pool, there are always new games awaiting and new ones waiting to be discovered.
- Activity time – Start your day with a morning swim. Avoid the heat of the day with a late afternoon or early evening dip in the pool. Get the whole family in on the act and watch the fun unfold.
- Maintain value over time – If your home ever goes up for sale, having a pool is proven to enhance value. And a properly maintained pool is something you can enjoy for years and years to come.
- Family togetherness – It’s true – a family that swims together, stays together! Never underestimate the family aspects of owning your own pool. It’s great fun for kids of all ages – including yourself!
- Swimmers for life – Get your kids swimming at an early age and you can be sure they’ll keep swimming for the rest of their lives. And once you know how to swim, that talent may come in handy some day.
- Automatic memory maker – Years from now, you’ll be able to look back on the great times you and your family had gathered round and in your new pool. Birthdays, 4th of July parties, family gatherings – they all become a bit more memorable when there’s a pool involved.
Well, that’s our list. What about you? If you’ve got a pool of your own, tell us how it’s helped boost your family together time. Of course, if you don’t have a pool yet, we know the ideal pool builder who’s ready to help turn your dreams for a backyard oasis into reality. Give us a call at 314-822-SWIM (3946) today.
Now in our 13th year, Liquid Assets Pools specializes in designing and constructing gunite concrete pools for its customers in central and eastern Missouri, Lake of the Ozarks and southern Illinois.